Monday, February 04, 2008

The O'Connor sickness, end of month 1

Yes it is true. We have been sick for 1 month now. I'm almost completely back to normal, I just can't taste or smell certain things. It's super frustrating as I love food! Eating is kinda frustrating when you can't taste it. It better be back by the 14th as we're going to La Fondue and I want to taste every pricey morsel! =)
On a side note, I've decided to cut my hair. I think that I have finally come to terms with the fact that I need to cut it as it is getting unmanageable now. I wanted to grow it out until I got pregnant but I don't think I can last any longer =) We shall see. I might lose my nerve!
I will update after I go to the hairdresser.........stay tuned!

1 comment:

ThatBeeGirl said...

i was sick like that in september/october/november of last year. truthfully, i still don't have the same sense of smell. (not a scare tactic, just sayin'.)
hope you two recover soon!
and yay for short(er) hairs!