Saturday, June 16, 2007

Yo Ho Yo Ho!

Hello all! We have returned from Disneyland. I have ruined my feet and can barely walk but it was totally worth it. The weather was scorching but gorgeous. I will be adding more pictures in a bit so just bear with me! =)
Here Tim and I are in line for the Finding Nemo submarines. We waited 2 hours for this ride, but we just couldn't leave without going on it. I must say, it is a very cool ride. The beginning section is just like the old ride, with lots of fake fish and divers floating around. However, when you go through the cave, it gets really dark and there are scenes from Nemo being projected on screens underwater. It is so cool. I couldn't figure out how they did it, but I guess that is part of the Disney magic.
For those of you who haven't seen the lagoon in awhile, this is what it looks like now overhead from the Monorail!

1 comment:

ThatBeeGirl said...

the subs have always been one of my favorite rides. i'm glad they're open again!