Saturday, June 16, 2007

Year of a million dreams

As you can see, the Big Thunder Railroad mountain is perfectly set against the beautiful sky. Mind you, this picture was taken at 9:30 in the morning. Gotta love California.
I couldn't resist taking this picture of Tim in A Bug's Life land. I loved Dennis Leary as the ladybug and I thought this pose was perfect!

In this Bug's Life area in California Adventure, they have a lot of free running water to help you cool off. I really liked this garden hose and wound up running underneath it to get soaked. It's so much fun to watch all the kids go crazy. Although, the best part was watching some "cool" teenage kid try to duck the shooting water only to be hit squarely in the crotch. Love that Disney magic!

The groundskeeping staff never fails to amaze me.

Here is the new Monorail paint job to advertise the new subs. Snazzy!

1 comment:

ThatBeeGirl said...

you know i would have been running thru the sprinkler system like crazy!