Monday, June 04, 2007

For Password and Threenuts: Here is your update!

This weekend was really great. I had a great dinner on Saturday night and then had a very sucessful day of shopping on Sunday. Sarah and I went to Gilroy. I haven't been there for yonx so it was really fun to go. Oh, I should back up though. Before going to Gilroy, Sarah and I went to a designer denim sale. I went along even though I knew I wouldn't be able to fit into any of the womens jeans. However, I did find success in the mens section. I have taken to wearing mens jeans lately as they seem to be the only pants that actually have a rise. Anyhoo, I bought a pair of Paper Cloth and Denim (I know Bee, I know) jeans that were originally $250 but sold for $50. Steal! After trying on these pants, I now know why these jeans cost so much. They are so soft and feel totally worn in already. I love a good bargain! Ok, so back to Gilroy. I bought two pairs of new flip flops from J Crew that are totally prepster, but I love them. Then, I found a great Coach purse. I've never been to the Coach outlet there, but it's awesome! People were buying 4 or 5 purses at a time, but I just got one. I also bought Tim a new wallet. I think my shopping day was a great success!

1 comment:

ThatBeeGirl said...

paper denim and cloth rocks. i've seen 'em at the rack for about the same price, a couple of times at marshall's. you'll have to check those places out, too, if you decide you like the jeans.
those're some sweet scores at the outlets! last year i got two pairs of flips at j crew (you saw the lobster one) for great deals. yay for bargains!