Sunday, February 05, 2006

Superbowl Sunday

Whassup peeps!
Today was a fun day. I had the gang over to watch the big game. I must say that I was proud of my grub as it was tastee! Especially the crescent rolls with cream cheese and bacon bits. YUM!
In other news, I got the job that I was hoping for. I am now going to be an associate doc at a nice practice in Sunnyvale. Yahoo! Things are starting to look up for me =)
Tomorrow Tim and I are going with my boss/good friend Todd to see the Sharks play the Calgary Flames. This is especially cool because Todd is from Calgary. I'm sure some good trash talking will ensue between the boys. I'm there mostly to yell obscenities and act a fool. I also like the fighting. I always hope someone will take of their skate and try to stab another player like Adam Sandler in Happy Gilmore. =)
Anyway, it's time to start cleaning up the house. There's not much to do but I'll feel better if it gets done tonight. There is nothing worse than getting up in the morning to a dirty sink full of dishes.

PS - Only 5 more days to the culmination of AD on that wretched Fox network. A special menu must be planned. I'm sure freezing of B-A-N-A-N-A-S dipped in choco will be in order!

No comments: