Monday, February 20, 2006

I have a contract!

I got my contract today from my new boss. I'll be starting on March 1st! Yay! Actually, I'm going with her to a conference on Saturday in LA. We are flying down in the AM and then returning at night. I think it will be good to be at a conference surrounded by lots of successful docs. I think it will really make me feel like a doctor. The only thing is that she said I look really young (Shocker, right?) so I have to try to "old" myself up a bit. I'm going to go pants shopping this week which puts me in a little bit of a foul mood as I HATE shopping for pants. Girls, I know you feel my pain! Anyway, I'm getting whatever I can and I don't care about size. It just doesn't matter anymore. I can't have one more shopping trip be depressing because nothing fits properly. So I am throwing caution to the wind and buying pants pants willy nilly. =) Other than that, nothing else is going on. Tim and I had a nice time this weekend spending time together. Today Tim was actually off of work so he spent most of the day beating games on the XBox 360. Tomorrow I am going to see someone about my taxes because they are just too difficult to do them myself (I tried...) Wish me luck with the pants shopping!

1 comment:

ThatBeeGirl said...

LUCK with pants shopping (and I totally feel your pain). If you need a shopping companion, count me in!