Thursday, February 09, 2006

Finding a balance

Blogger has a scheduled outage at 9:00 so I'd better hurry with my post! =)
Today I met with the doc that I am going to be working with. She kinda changed the hours that I will be working so that made me nervous that I wasn't going to be able to continue with my other insurance job. However, I talked to my insurance boss and he said that it won't be a problem and they will figure something out. I feel much more relived now. You know when you have something weighing on your mind and you just want to get it resolved? I hate that feeling.
Tim is playing Call of Duty on the Xbox 360. It seriously sounds like WW3 is starting in here. I can be laying in bed and the bombing from the game practically shakes the walls. Crazy. The one good thing about our new pimpin sound system is that there is a "night" mode that scales back the volume for night-time. Ah technology, you are my saviour.
The Office is on tonight. If you are not watching it, you must start. We wouldn't want it to go the way of the AD. =(

1 comment:

ThatBeeGirl said...

She changed your hours? I'll have to hear the scoops later.