Friday, August 06, 2010

Weekend

Hello friends-
What is on your agenda this weekend? It's funny. Being a work at home/stay at home mom gives you a different perspective on weekends. Still look forward to them though. Although sometimes we run into a little snag as I want to get out and Tim wants to be home. But we work it out.

This weekend involves a birthday party and a happy hour. Sooo looking forward to both.

My effort to take more pictures is not going so well. I never seem to have my camera out when I need it. So maybe it needs to stay on the kitchen table. It's not going to do me much good sitting on the computer table in the den, is it?

And how did we get to August? Time continues to fly by. I'm halfway through my 30 day workout challenge. Haven't lost a lot of weight but my body is totally reshaping itself. I gotta keep that in mind when I disagree with my scale.

And now, I wait for that call. The one from the room where the peanut sleeps, butt in the air, paci hanging out of her mouth. I can't wait for her to nap, but then I can't wait for her to wake up....

2 comments:

Hatieli Bll said...

hi Lisa my Name Hatieli Bll or you can call me Eli, I come from Indonesia and special location Nias Island. i like to read your blog because i a student department english. and i hope to writting more your blogg. thank you.

sumon tripura said...

I just wanted to add a comment here to mention thanks for you very nice ideas. Blogs are troublesome to run and time consuming thus I appreciate when I see well written material. For more information visit legal herbal empire for sale