Friday, August 27, 2010

One of those days

Where you can't believe you made it though

where I felt so overwhelmed and angry with my child, even though I know she couldn't help it

where I felt like crying 3 times but held it back because I didn't want to scare C

where I really missed my mum because she's still away

where I just wanted to go to bed and wake up in a week

where I allowed myself this complaint time but then made sure to remind myself of things that are good

I am so blessed. We all are.

Even on the days that are bad, I have it so much better than most.

And even though the frustration built, and my walls were shaken, I came out on top.

Plus I bought a new lip stain/balm.

yay

1 comment:

3 Peas in a Pod said...

Sorry to hear that you had a tough day, I completely understand that feeling. I am glad that you can see the weeds though and realize that it will pass and things will return to good.