Sunday, September 20, 2009

Where I've been

It's amazing how time flies, huh? Sorry for the delay, all 3 of you who read my blog. =)

Chloe is now 3 months old. She is growing so quickly and changing every day. I looked back at some of her pictures last night on my phone from when she was born. What a tiny little thing she was! Tim and I were at hockey last night and I missed her so much that I had to look at the pictures on my phone. I'm THAT mom now.

Chloe is such a good baby. She only cries when she is hungry or tired and I've pretty much figured out what cry means what. We definitely have our ups and downs, but more ups really.

It's been a struggle nursing her, as I've had some trouble with pain, but I'm glad that I have persevered because I see how healthy she is and I know that it's the best for her right now.

The one thing I am looking forward to is her sleeping at night without needing to get up to eat. Right now she goes to bed about 10-10:30 and then wakes up about 3 or 4 to eat and then again at 6 or so. Then, we're up for the day. I always needed lots of sleep and loved to nap on a regular basis before Chloe. However, I think that once you have a baby, your body just changes to need less sleep. Because really, it's not about you any more.

And now, my days are filled with feeding, laundry, feeding, playing, singing songs, dealing with more poop and pee then I could ever imagine, more feeding, spit up, and more poop. But I wouldn't change a thing. As Tim and I keep saying, what did we ever do before her?

1 comment:

ThatBeeGirl said...

i'm a dedicated blog reader. :)
and i'm glad i got to see chloe yesterday before i don't recognize her anymore!