Saturday, July 07, 2007

December 1963 (Oh what a night)

So I went to see Jersey Boys in the city today with my parents. I grew up listening to Frankie Valli so I was excited to see the interpretation of the life of the Four Seasons. So....Jersey Boys is one of the best musicals I have ever seen and I've seen a lot: Cats, Les Miz (2x), Phantom (3x), We will rock you, Lion King...this one is rapidly becoming one of my favorites. The actors were all wonderful. The singing was unbelievable. The guy that played Frankie had a falsetto just like him. It was a really great show and so much fun to listen to. I'm for sure buying the soundtrack!
Now, if I can only stop going round the house singing..Sheeeeeeeeeerrrrrrry baby! (Sherry baby)

1 comment:

ThatBeeGirl said...

i can't listen to "oh what a night" anymore without thinking of what it's really about!
tara saw it a while back and has had the soundtrack on constant repeat since. you'll dig it if you dig the four seasons.
also, i called you all tonight to see if you wanted to make a geeky field trip to the mtn view 7-11 that's been turned into a kwik-e-mart for "the simpsons" promotion.