Thursday, March 22, 2007

Exhaustion, yes indeed

Hello gang. I am typing this now as I sit on my couch watching Tim play God of War 2 on our new TV. It is large and shiny. It frightened me when it first came out of the box. Of course that was the one that had a dead pixel on the screen, so we had to take that one back to Best Buy. We got a new one right away. It's kinda nice to buy things in the "Magnolia" Section of Best Buy. They didn't give us any hassle.

The "rack", as I affectionately call our new home, is coming together nicely. The den (aka Bee's room) is still a mess of boxes, however, once Tim starts wall mounting TV's, all that stuff will come off the floor. Yay.

This whole experience has been great, but exhausting. Tim and I are at the end of our ropes and just need a really good night's sleep. This is all very surreal in that I can't believe that we actually own this piece of property. It feels like we are staying in a hotel and soon we will have to leave.

I am fortunate enough to be off tomorrow. First order of business, sleep. Then, I'm off to try to buy rugs. Oh yeah, this has also been the most expensive thing I have ever done. i just paid the credit card bill. If I wasn't so exhaused, I'd need drinks. However, I can barely drag my tired ass bones off to bed, let alone over to the bar cabinet. (yes, we now have a bar cabinet). Housewarming party to follow!

1 comment:

ThatBeeGirl said...

the 'rack' is the spot!
i didn't know you were off today -- yipee! you need a day of relaxation, girl. and by relaxation i don't mean "unpacking all the rest of the boxes and bringing over the rest of the stuff from the 'wood." got it? ;)

see ya later for some laffs and grinks (girly drinks!)