Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Addiction

My addiction to coffee is becoming overwhelming. It is now taking over my weekends in that my first thought after I wake up is......When can I get coffee? Today I had 2 coffees. I sent my insurance girl out to get something for me about 1 hour into my shift as I thought I was going to fall over onto the patients. How odd. It's funny too because I don't use coffee for caffeine. I just love the warmth and the taste. That first sip....yum. I drink non-fat latte's by the way. Just in case any of you are by a Starbucks and wanted to nip in to give me a treat. HA! I think that I should probably put a designated amount on my Starbucks card every month and then not go over that limit. Good in theory, however, I think probably not very likely. It's probably not a good idea to deprive myself. =) God forbid I should start to have withdrawls. I may wind up at Promises like Britney, Matthew etc.. Although, now that we have a house payment, I think I can't afford the $40,000 per month charge. Too bad.

1 comment:

ThatBeeGirl said...

nah.
we'll take you to the betty instead -- it's cheaper!