Sunday, February 11, 2007

We could live in a mansion in South Dakota

Tim and I are in the process of buying a place. It is very nerve-racking and I have a lot of anxiety. All of you who own can attest to this feeling. I am truly looking forward to actually owning a small piece of this great area and I'm excited that I can do whatever I want with it.
Tim keeps on looking up places for sale in really random places outside of this area saying constructive things like "we could have 6 bedrooms and goats if we lived in (insert random state not on a coast here)...
What he says is true, however, we wouldn't be in the bay area. This has become my home and I couldn't leave it.
The one sad thing about leaving Oakwood is leaving the squirrel army that we have amassed. I am worried that they will become weak and feeble without our nourishing distribution of peanuts already de-shelled for their convenience. I asked Tim today if we could trap a few and bring them with us to the new place. He said the HOA might have a problem with that. I think he is right.

1 comment:

ThatBeeGirl said...

it will all work out for the best! it is indeed a stressful time, but i know you will make it through with no problem.
and i think the hoa might have a problem with the squirrels, but it'll give you a chance to meet new squirrel-y type friends.