Friday, February 23, 2007

Part deux

The master bedroom....It'll be pretty big without such a giant bed in it.

The master bathroom....you can see the reflection of the walk in closet in the mirror. I chose not to show you all the full view of the bathrooms as we are going to replace the tubs. You can come and experience the new ones!


This is the den/office/guest room. I love the french doors that open/close this room off. We are getting a new desk, small futon/couch for this room and all the non-essential game stuff will go in this room.

So that's it. Of course the pictures don't really do the place justice and I can't wait for you all to see it. We are right next to McDonald's, BK, Safeway, Quiznos, Starbucks, Walgreens and nail salon. This place was meant for me. Oh, and we're only 5 minues from Valley Fair as well. LOVE IT!

1 comment:

ThatBeeGirl said...

SO many things to be thankful for in this new place! I dig the rounded ceiling too, such a decorator touch! The french doors are a nice feature, especially if it's to be used primarily as a game room. Pssst! I like the current owner's decorating style, very Tommy Bahama!

I can't wait to see it!