Sunday, October 08, 2006

Castaway

Much to our delight, TNT is now in hi def on comcast. Subsequently, they are showing movies around the clock. Right now Castaway is on. I have never seen this movie in full but I like the few bits I have seen. Tim just asked me if I thought i would go crazy on an island by myself. I actually think I wouldn't. I really enjoy being alone. i don't know if it stems from me being an only child but I would think so. The only thing I might have problems with is building the fire. Although, I do have a lot of motivation so I think I would keep trying until something got lit. =)
I do think it is slightly alarming that he talks to a volleyball covered in blood though. Oh well, to each their own I guess.

Today I sat outside in the sun for awhile and read. There is nothing better than reading on a lazy afternoon. I could use some new books though as I have re-read most of my books so many times at this point. Perhaps a trip to barnes and noble is due. Actually, not a bad idea.....

2 comments:

ThatBeeGirl said...

And the 49ers WON so all is right with the world!
:)

Tim said...

DNR

=)