Saturday, August 19, 2006

My new phone


Here is my new phone. I was thinking about upgrading soon anyway, but then I got a thing in the mail saying since I'm such a loyal customer I could get a new phone for 15 bucks after rebate. Of course they think that I won't bother with rebates, but I always do and I always get my money back. Anyway, I bought a bluetooth headseat as well because I am always on the phone. Plus, now B and I can be bluetooth buddies and walk around in public places like fools =)

Beyond that, Tim and I ran errands today. We went to Target, got his hair cut, got booze from BevMo, new phone and then I went and got my nails and eyebrows done. I am sitting here with an ice pack on my brows as we speak in hope that the redness will go down soon. Ah the joys of being a whitey.

1 comment:

ThatBeeGirl said...

My sister has the same phone! It's rad.
I'll bet Nokia is glad to see you come home. :)