Sunday, August 13, 2006

At least I got the timing right today

Today my pals and I went to Great America to celebrate Bianca's birthday. At least I showed up on the right day. Those of you who read my last blog entry will realize that I thought we were going on Saturday. Ha Ha. Oh well. It was one of those "moments". =)

Tim and I just watched Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. What a great movie. I highly recommend that you all put it in your queue. A little action, comedy and Robert Downey Jr. Yum. Now we are watching Firewall. Harrison Ford is about to go apeshit I think. He just beat somebody down with a blender. He's rough like that (although looking slightly old). Oh yeah...he's super rough.

My nap today was only for about 10 minutes, unfortch. I fell asleep at the beginning of Firewall but then Tim touched my leg and I woke up. I'll have to go to bed soon to make up for my napping time I missed today. ZZZZZZZZ =)

1 comment:

ThatBeeGirl said...

Woohoo for the G.A. -- glad you both made it, and on the right day, too! :)