Monday, October 20, 2008

Slacking.....again!

Yes yes, I've been slacking again with posting. I have made a few attempts to mobile blog with pics but it always seems to hang up and never goes through so I usually just quit. Anyway, we're in the middle of Heroes which has quickly turned from an awesome show into somewhat of a Lost fiasco. (Sorry Tim).  So far the best shows on this fall are: Chuck, How I met your Mother and The Big Bang Theory. I also can't wait for 30 Rock to come back because, contrary to what Lorne Michaels thinks, lots of people watch that show. It's probably the best comedy on tv since Arrested Development (Oh snap I went there). If you aren't watching 30 Rock, you should set your Tivo now. It's worth your time. Plus, what else you gonna watch? =) 

1 comment:

ThatBeeGirl said...

slacker! :)
you forgot to mention that "mad men" is the best thing on teevee right now. ya'll should be watching!