Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Good evening party people

Hello world. Sorry for my absence. So many things happening, so many naps to be had. I hope everyone had a great Labor Day vacay. Tim and I went to see Tropic Thunder. It was pretty funny and just solidified my love for Robert Downey Jr. 

The one good thing about holidays that occur during the week mean that the rest of the week is short. Today was a crazy busy day but I still managed to get a lot of paperwork done. I just plugged in my headphones and blocked out the rest of the office. Now mind you, my dad was kind enough to buy me a really nice in-ear pair of headphones with noise canceling (not Bose, so Tim approves). Once you put them in, you really can't hear anything. I heart them.

Today also marks my first day back to the gym in about 2 weeks. It felt great to slog it out against the elliptical machine again. I'm looking forward to getting in a few more workouts this week before the weekend rolls around again. 

No comments: