Sunday, June 15, 2008

weekend update

Recap: Friday we went to see Zohan. I loves me some Adam Sandler and it is always good to have a mindless movie going experience once in awhile. Especially since Tim and I have been on a serious drama Netflix kick for awhile. Listen, nobody can make kicking a cat like a hackey sack and calling it "cat sack" like Adam Sandler.
Saturday I had to work a bit in the morning but the shift was pretty easy so the time went by quickly. I came home and had a bit of a nap. I'm trying to break my napping habit since I know that it will be tough once Tim and I have a baby. Then, we had the gang over for dinner. I have to say, I think that last night was one of the best times I have had in a long time. We went to the park downstairs and played ball games and Frisbee. Then, we had BBQ and S'mores on the grill. Drinks were a'plenty and tasty (so I hear, I've given up alcohol while we're trying). We played Catchphrase and of course the conversation got dirtier and dirtier as the night went on. Thanks to the gang for being so awesome and making the night so memorable. I love your dirty minds and your blank blank blanks. =) (Cheri your clue giving skills were awesome)
Today we had our parents over for Father's Day. Delicious food was enjoyed by all and now Tim is playing Metal Gear. I want to go to the pool with him but he is being a bit of a slack Alice (English term for someone who mopes about and doesn't want to do much), but I might go by myself anyway. It's too nice to be inside I think =)

1 comment:

Tim said...

Slack Alice FTW.

MGS4 = doesn't happen all that often.