Sunday, April 13, 2008

Musings on the future

I was thinking the other day that come Christmastime, the traditional O'Connor Disneyland trip will roll around and I will probably be pregnant. What does that mean? Am I relegated to Peter Pan and rides such as that? No more California Screamin? No more Indy? Hmm....My mum actually said "maybe we won't go". Blasphemy! Sacreligious! Can't even fathom it....=)

However, thinking about the future some more, I realize that I might be pregnant for Tim's sister's wedding (Early); but for sure for Mike's wedding and for the Christmas party and for New Year's. I will say that I'm excited to be the sober driver though as I'm expecting a great drunken dancing show performed by Tim while Mike takes more of Eric's clothes as Eric angrily argues with himself for hiccuping. Ahh good times!

2 comments:

3 Peas in a Pod said...

Don't worry, pregnancy only lasts for 9 months and honestly it is pretty fun and totally worth it (at least it has been so far).

ThatBeeGirl said...

oh, such exciting stuff planned for the o'ocnnors! :)