Sunday, March 02, 2008

zzzzz........

This weekend I slept for a total of 22 hours from Friday night til Sunday night. I think that it was greatly needed. Tim is a little in shock that I can sleep so much but I really needed it and still could have slept more I think.

In between my sleeps, I got all of our bills organized. With this being a leap year and all I totally forgot that the mortgage was due etc.....Fortunately, we have until the 15th to pay our mortgage so a few days late is ok.

I have rediscovered my love for diet 7up. As most of you know, I've been trying to cut down on my caffeine intake so that when I get pregnant it won't be too hard to cut out. Also, there has been quite a bit of research lately about caffeine making it harder to get pregnant as well, so I think it's best to cut it out as much as I can. As far as soda goes, 7up seems to have the least chemical content and the most "natural" ingredients. It's also super refreshing. I recommend it as a great middle of the night parched mouth drink as well. Yum yum.

No comments: