Friday, January 26, 2007

As promised, the recap

This is our hotel. When we first arrived in Park City, we unpacked quickly and threw on our long underwear. Can I just say that long underwear is the greatest invention for cold weather. We headed down to the box office on the bus and tried to get tickets. Everything was sold out, but someone offered us some tickets to a movie so we took them and then went for lunch. We went to Zoom which is Robert Redford's restaraunt. The food was great and we had a really nice meal. The first film we saw was called The Unforseen. It was about environmental change in Texas.
Here is Bianca and I while snowshoeing on Sunday. We hiked all the way up the side of a mountain and then had a chance to slide down a little way. It was a blast even though we lost a shoe or two in the process. (They were found) Park City is absolutely beautiful and just like a postcard.
Here is a picture of the famous Egyptian theatre on main street. The theatres are all spread out around the town so you have to take the bus in between. Bianca and I were the bus experts after the first day. We certainly saved ourselves some dough by taking the bus instead of taxis!
You can see how deep the snow is here. It was my first time in the snow and I really loved it. (I know, shock and awe. Lisa had fun in the outdoors)

1 comment:

ThatBeeGirl said...

Fuck! You beat me to it!
;)
But really, I love the pics and the recap, holmes.